The location is perfect, the layout is just what you’re looking for and the bones are solid, but it needs some work to make it your dream home. Renovation Home Loans from the New Homeowner Center at Summit Mortgage can help you buy the home and make improvements with a single, low fixed-rate loan. Which option is best for you? We offer a variety of renovation options including HomeStyle, FHA 203K, FHA 203KS, and more. Let us help you decide.
Ready to Get Started? Renovation Funds May Be Used For:
- Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel
- New Paint, Flooring, Windows, Doors and Appliances
- Home Theater or Game Room Upgrades
- Additions to Your Home
- Structural Repairs
- Significant Landscaping Changes
- Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Much more…
There are many options for renovation funds. Let us guide you through your project plans and help you determine the right loan for your dream.
Renovation Loan Details
- Finance the home purchase and improvements with a single, fixed-rate loan.
- No home equity line.
- Perfect for short sales & foreclosures that need a lot of updates or repairs.
- Repair funds based on a % of the as-completed value of the property.
You can finance your home purchase and the improvements with one loan. That means one transaction. One set of closing costs.
Renovation home loans can be used for a variety of purposes, from structure repairs to something as simple as new floors and a fresh coat of paint.
With both FHA and Conventional Renovation Home Loans available, you can choose which type of loan best fits your needs. No home equity line needed.
The New Homeowner Center at Summit Mortgage wants to offer a level of service above your expectations. We know that communication is the most important thing about your home buying process. We make ourselves available on your time. Call us today, or whenever. Let us know how we can help. We want your feedback.
Call Us Now – 612-226-3559